Current Bartell Theatre Health and Safety Policy
Current as of April 14th, 2022
All policies will be in effect at the time of a production and not at time of purchase.
- Starting April 25th, 2022, face masks will be optional for Bartell audiences, volunteers, and staff.
- Some performances may require audiences wear face masks if the production requests. Information on whether or not masks will be required in the theatre for the performance can be found on each show’s individual page on our website. Please be sure to check our website before arriving at the theatre for your performance to stay up to date on requirements.
- The Bartell will continue to require everyone entering our building to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This requirement applies to everyone 5 years of age or older.
- A patron vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna or Pfizer) or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson) is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine (the second dose for a two-dose regimen or the single dose for a single-dose regimen).
- Those who are unable to provide either their CDC Vaccination Card, a photo of it on their phone, or find their name on the Wisconsin Vaccine Registry will not be permitted inside the Bartell.
- The Bartell will only recognize two exemptions to the vaccination requirement:
- Individuals who are allergic to ingredients in the COVID vaccines.
- Children ages 5 through 12 who have not had the chance to get vaccinated yet.
- Individuals who meet the above criteria will be required to show proof of a negative COVID test (PCR or Rapid) result from within 72 hours prior to the performance.
- Individuals who do not meet the above criteria and who try to show proof of a negative COVID test will not be allowed inside the Bartell.
FOOD AND DRINKS
- Food and drinks are currently allowed in all theatres.
- If certain shows require masks to be worn for the performance, food and drink will not be allowed in that specific theatre for that specific show. Please check the Bartell website and the show’s information page to stay up-to-date on the requirements.
For the December 2021 Bartell COVID Building Health and Safety Policy, please click here.
For the August 2021 Bartell COVID Building Health and Safety Policy, please click here.
For the March 2020 Bartell COVID Statement, please click here.
Page last updated on April 19, 2022