The Gerald A. Bartell Community Theatre Foundation is a unique collaboration between four theatre companies.
Within our walls, Madison artists tell stories about themselves and their world. Audience members are transformed, enlightened, entertained, and invited into the conversation about who and what this community is.
Tickets: Until August 1, 2013, each production company manages its own tickets. You may find ticketing links and information for each show at our home page. After August 1, you may call 608-661-9696 during box office hours (1 hr before showtime and during a show.)
Bartell Theatre Foundation and Drury & Evjue stages:
- 113 E. Mifflin Street, Madison, 53703
- 608-661-9696 (Tue-Fri 2:00-6:00)
- General email: email@example.com)
|Photo by Mike DeVries, Capital Times|
- The Bartell Theatre building is over 100 years old. Learn more about its history.
- The Foundation is governed by a board of directors selected in an co-op style arrangement practically unique in the United States. Learn more about our board.
- The Foundation supports four Participating (resident) Theatre Companies: Madison Theatre Guild, Mercury Players Theatre, StageQ, and Strollers Theatre.
- The Tom & Bobbi Haig Lobby serves as a gallery for local artists, which rotates every two months.
Come play with us!
Volunteer with the Bartell Community Foundation as a bartender, on a committee, or for or its resident companies: contact the Box Office Manager Steve Vig at 608-661-9696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.